jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2010

Supergirl and the Invisible Girl




I love her, don't get me wrong. My Superboy. Supergirl. Whatever.

But there's times when you can't help to wonder if you'd have what you have if it wasn't for her. What would I be if she wasn't here? Just another weirdo, another freaky kid, with a lot of talent, maybe, and a lot of charm. But who would notice me if Supergirl wasn't here? How many of the things we've achieved are really mine? Who's living this life? Who do the people who say they love us really love?
I'd make way for her if she wanted me to. We've talked about this, I could leave and let her take over. Who would notice? Who would miss me? But if she left.... if she left, my world would shatter. I'd lose everything.
We share. We share everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. But I do wonder...who shares with who? Who has what? What would be of us if we didn't have each other?

Who's Supergirl and who's Invisible Girl?

...I need to talk to her right now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Make your little mark